Configuring Horizon View for a Security Server
2. Click on the Connection Servers tab and select the Connection Server you want to pair with.
3. Click on More Commands and select “Specify Security Server Pairing Password.”
4. Specify your pairing password. When you do this, you will also be able to configure how long that password will be valid for. If the password is not entered in that time period, or if you encounter errors with the install that are not resolved before the timeout period expires, you will need to create a new password.
3. The next screen gives you the option to change the installation directory by clicking the Change button. For this installation, we’ll be installing to the default location, so click Next.
4. Select Security Server
5. Enter the hostname or IP address of the Connection Server the Security Server will be paired with.
6. Enter the pairing password.